NESTeachers Teacher Recruitment Solutions has been contracted to recruit qualified and experienced professional Native English Speaker ESL English instructors to teach foundation communication skills to Saudi Arabian prep-year university students. The teaching environment is highly professional and requires disciplined serious professional ESL educators.
- 20-25 Contact Teaching Periods Per Week
- Teach Four Skills Foundation English
- Complete Formative & Summative Grading Assessments
- Submit Weekly Lesson Plans
- Additional duties as per faculty directives
- Location: Dahran-Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Start Date: August 2019
- Finish Date: June 2020
- Native English Speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa (Please note: Naturalized citizens will not be accepted. You must have been born and raised in one of the designated countries.)
- BA Degree in an English related university program. Other degree holders may apply with 3 years ESL teaching experience.
- MA Degree holders in an English related filed will be preferred candidates.
- ESL Teaching Certificate - CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, TESOL are accepted. (No online certificates permitted)
- Minimum Age: 27 years old
- Maximum Age: 58 years old
Salary & Benefits
- 15,000 SAR per month
- Free Two-Way Airfare
- Free Accident Medical Coverage
- Free Private Furnished Accommodation
- Free Daily Transportation
- Free WiFi Connection
- End of Contract Completion Bonus
How To Apply
Click on the Send Resume Button on this Job Post Page
Please note: Due to the high volume of teacher applicants, we can only reply to shortlisted teachers. If you do not hear back from, please apply for future job posts as you may be hired for another position.
Back to Jobs