English Teaching Position in
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Do you love teaching kids/teens?
• Are you willing to learn?
• Do you believe in student-centered learning?
• Do you believe in facilitating active exploration, discovery, and interaction
with new people and creative, forward thinking teaching materials?
If you are, we want to hear from you!
Terms of Employment
Position: Full Time English Teacher
Contract terms: Until June (1 academic year)
School hours: 7.15 AM - 4 PM, Monday - Friday
Willing to join ASAP
1. Native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand,
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher
3. Committed to education
4. Love working with kids/teens
5. A team player & a hard worker
6. A self starter, creative, energetic & outgoing
1. Salary (including housing allowance and Daily Teaching Allowance)
2. Legal work permit
3. Registration to National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
4. Registration to Labor Social Security Fund (BPJS Tenaga Kerja)
5. Private insurance, including inpatient and outpatient provided by the school
that can also cover your spouse and 2 children
6. Lunch provided by the school each working day
7. Tickets to and from your home country
8. Religious holidays (Id Fitri and Christmas, around two weeks each)
9. 9 days paid annual leave
10. 2-3 days term break (four terms each academic year)
are a National Plus School accredited by the Indonesian government and the
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We adopted the
Student-Centered learning system where teacher is more of a supervisor. We also
provide a conducive learning environment with integrated and state of the art
GREEN SEND RESUME BUTTON ON THIS JOB POST PAGE