NES Teachers for
International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2019-20
academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers
to join our team.
We are a friendly, professional school with 3 branches
all located about 15-20 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and all
within 45 minutes of the very centre of the amazing city of Moscow!
Enjoy easy access to the city centre but also slightly
cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity
to forests and lakes.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and
staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly
competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons
that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
A successful applicant
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain
areas will naturally be considered
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 25th 2019
• a stable salary ranging from 50,000 – 86,000 rubles/month after tax
deductions, inclusive of bonuses and currency fluctuation protection for
teachers, dependent on experience and qualifications
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL – within walking distance of
the school! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional
cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa,
health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with guaranteed 2
consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing,
discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for
national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
A second contract option is also available, with 26 academic
hours. The salary and benefits are reduced accordingly, but accommodation and
many other bonuses are still provided.
These positions are suitable for both
new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
HOW TO APPLY
GREEN SEND RESUME BUTTON ON THIS JOB POST PAGE