IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly
professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are
renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire
to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring
English language users.
We are looking for dynamic, inspirational Filipina Substitute
Teacher to start in January.
Starting salary 23,000฿ (ref.Sub2)
You will be based in the Primary and Secondary Departments
and covering classes if/when needed. This is a great opportunity to join a
simply remarkable team of teachers within each department.
You will need to be creative in your approach to teaching and
learning, with the ability to inspire pupils and maintain a commitment to high
This is a full-time position so you would be teaching up to
24 periods per week with additional hours for admin duties and lesson
planning/activities. As this post is a sub teacher, you will need to be diverse
in your subjects, as you may have the opportunity to teach not only English,
but cover subject matter in Math’s, Science, Health or Art, so your knowledge
is what we value.
We are looking for
teachers who have
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching
profession and ethics.
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a
desire to live and work in Thailand.
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the
success of our client schools and students.
• A well balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A good role model for students and colleagues,
demonstrating high personal standards at all times.
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an
academically oriented private school in Thailand.
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes,
including developing detailed lesson plans.
Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for
• Develop learning materials that support the learning
objectives and planned activities.
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Primary Education from an
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
•TOEIC Score of 800+
What we can offer
The benefits of working with IDEAL English Academy are
self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' while
teaching some of the best kids in the world.
• Monday to Friday 8am-4pm work week.
• 12-month renewable contract with a salary increase (renewal
of contract and increase is subject to yearly performance).
• End of contract bonus
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days’ holiday per year, with an additional 13 public
holidays plus Christmas break, all paid.
• AIA Health and medical insurance cover.
• Free meals
The school is located within walking distance from Queen
Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of central Bangkok.
How to apply
Please quote Sub2 on the subject line, then email the
following documents to email@example.com.
1. Cover letter and CV/Resume
2. Scanned copy of B.Ed or M.Ed degree/transcripts plus
latest TOEIC score
3. Scanned copy of the photo page in your passport and
current visa stamp
Please note that we have a two stage interview process and
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you are
contacted, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents on
the day of your interview.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to
share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's
recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.
For more information about our company and our programs,
please visit our company website at http://www.engideal.com to find out more.
ALWAYS CLICK THE GREEN SEND RESUME BUTTON ON THIS JOB POST PAGE TO
ENSURE THE EMPLOYER RECEIVES YOUR NESTeachers EXECUTIVE SUMMARY TEACHER RESUME