This job is eligible for Native English Speakers (USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia) and European Passport Holders
Fantastic Pre-School/Kindergarten 30mins from
Central Moscow, Russia
a successful first year, we want to continue building a team of dedicated
teachers with a passion for early years education.
partnership with a long-established language school, and based on the
principles of the UK’s “Early Years Foundation Stage Framework”, “Pochemuchka”
aims to bring high-quality kindergarten education to the Moscow Region.
• Professional, flexible and reliable
• Qualified and experienced working with children from the ages of 1 to 6
• Familiar with the UK’s “Early Years Foundation Stage Framework” and/or the
British education system and/or willingness to learn :)
• Enthusiastic about developing young learners through a variety of activities
in a bilingual environment
• Excited about the prospect of working in a fresh, new kindergarten with the
opportunity to shape and aid its development from the start
• Happy to work 08:00 – 14:00, 5 days per week
• Able to be in Moscow by August 25th, 2019
provide a full contract, including a salary after tax of 65,000 rubles/month, a
contract completion bonus and 25 days of paid holidays. Accommodation, most
bills, flights and visa costs are also covered by the kindergarten, as well as
some meals. The salary is effectively your take-home pay after deductions!
ALWAYS CLICK THE GREEN SEND RESUME BUTTON ON THIS JOB POST PAGE TO
ENSURE THE EMPLOYER RECEIVES YOUR NESTeachers EXECUTIVE SUMMARY TEACHER RESUME