Qualified Non-Native English Speaker
* Qualified non-native English speaker
* Bachelor in Education (major in English)
* Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education
* Proficient in both written and spoken English
* 1-year experience in teaching at the Kindergarten and
Primary level, Bachelor’s degree, and familiarity with student-centered,
21st-century skills-based learning and project-based learning.
- Experience working in a bilingual environment.
- A commitment to staying in Thailand and getting to know the
Thai culture. Compensation
- With free accommodation.
- Paid Holidays
- Assistance with the visa process and full-payment for Non-B
- Medical insurance
- Additional holiday days for Thai holidays, and Songkran.
Always click the Send
Resume Button to ensure your resume is received by the employer.