NES ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED FOR JAPAN
MARCH 2020 START DATES
TEACH IN JAPAN with ECC celebrating 57 years strong - interview in TORONTO, CANADA year round, The UK in September/October, AUSTRALIA in October/November, and the USA in October, November & December
ECC, celebrating our 57th anniversary has experienced steady growth and now has more than 150 campuses throughout Japan. ECC strives to promote a spirit of multiculturalism represented by a team of 15 different nationalities with over 650 native English speakers.
· Native English Speaker.
· Bachelor's Degree or above.
· Must be able to work for at least one year
ECC CONTRACT AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
For the individual seeking overseas employment, finding a reliable employer is paramount.
ECC, therefore, would like to reassure you that we offer the most progressive contract package among English conversation schools. We have a reputation for being a very supportive and reliable employer and many of our teachers have gravitated here from other schools. We offer a 35-hour workweek where other companies offer 40 hours for the similar salary, we offer two to four weeks more vacation than our competitors and the support we offer is comprehensive. We are sure that you, like our current teaching team, will find your time with ECC a satisfying and rewarding experience.
• comprehensive paid training and in-house lesson plans
• a 5-day work week
• 70,000 yen flight stipend
• commuting expenses fully reimbursement
• housing/accommodation arrangements and support
• competitive salary of 270,000 yen based on a 35-hour work week (26 hours of in-class teaching)
• annual performance based salary stipend
• extensive paid time off (134 paid days off per full academic year)
• Japanese social, health and pension benefits
TO APPLY: ECC is specifically focusing on the following INTERVIEW LOCATIONS: (a face-to-face interview, teaching demo and English proficiency test will be required)
• TORONTO- regular 1-day hiring sessions each month for positions starting February/March 2020 and onward (various start dates through spring/summer).
For more details and to apply through our online application process
ECC will be holding hiring sessions in Edinburgh September 29th & 30th, and London October 3rd, 4th & 5th for positions starting February/March 2020 and onward (various start dates through spring/summer). Sessions will include an orientation, teaching demonstration, grammar test and interview. For more details and to apply through our online application process. If there are any questions about UK recruitment,
USA: for positions starting February/March 2020 and onward (various start dates through spring/summer).
• ATLANTA- October 9th and 10th
• CHICAGO- October 13th and 14th
• SEATTLE -October 17th and 18th
• DC area – November 13th and 14th
• DALLAS – November 17th and 18th
• LOS ANGELES – November 21st and 22nd
• NEW YORK CITY – early December
Sydney - October 25th & 26th
Brisbane - October 29th & 30th
Melbourne – November 1st & 2nd all for positions starting February/March 2020 and onward (various start dates over several months). Sessions will include an orientation, teaching demonstration, grammar test and interview. For more details and to apply.
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.