NES KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
NEEDED IN AMAZING THAILAND
TCS is a KG.-G.12 English Program school which is growing. We are looking for a highly motivated native English speaking teacher to join our team in the position below. The starting salary depends on experience, qualifications, and expertise in certain subjects.
– 45,000 - 55,000 baht starting salary.
– Position starts in October/November 2019.
– Annual salary increase according to performance.
– Normal working hours are 07:30 - 15:30, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching about 23 periods x 50 minutes per week.
– Additional teaching opportunities for extra income.
– Paid holidays (about 8 weeks per year if the contract is renewed) plus public holidays.
– Completion bonus and reimbursement for unused sick leave.
– Health insurance (Aetna).
– Visa and work permit assistance.
– Free lunch.
– Classrooms are air-conditioned.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
– Native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
– TEFL, CELTA, PGCEi, MEd, or similar credentials are strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 1-2 years’ teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
– Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.
A successful candidate should be professionally minded, with students’ education and welfare taking top priority. We seek teachers who create a learning environment that is caring, consistent, interesting, and challenging for all abilities. Teachers need to collaborate closely, be flexible, and open-minded.
Responsibilities include grading work; keeping records; and producing/adapting lesson plans, materials, and exams to a consistently high standard. Teachers are supervised and observed by the relevant foreign heads of department to ensure standards are met and to encourage development. We hope successful candidates will exceed our expectations and contribute positively to our team.
In your email, clearly state items 1-5:
–  Which school(s) +  Which position(s) you are applying for
–  Your nationality +  Your degree
–  Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive
Items 6-8 must be attached:
–  Your resume with a recent photo. Please do not send a link to an online resume.
– Scans of your  degree +  passport data page
– Letters of recommendation may also be attached.
– A link or small video file introducing yourself, or of a teaching demonstration, is appreciated.
Without items 1 – 8, your application may not be considered.
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.