ORGANISATION : City School – Ajman
DEPARTMENT : Academics
DESIGNATION : Primary Class Teacher
- Teach English/ Social Studies subjects to Primary students.
- Teach and assess assigned students according to their educational needs and deliver the relevant curriculum, ensuring that each student achieves academic success.
- Plan lessons in line with school objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Support, observe and record the progress of class.
- Develop activity based learning environment.
- Must keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, and methods.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of policies, syllabuses and schemes of work.
- To effectively impart the designed curriculum as per the methodology specified in a given schedule.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues on the work for collaborative delivery.
- Track prior levels of attainment and maintain up-to-date records.
- Contribute to departmental activity beyond the curriculum
- Establishing high and appropriate expectations for learning, motivation and presentation of work
- Keep parents informed about student’s progress.
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language.
- Ed degree is a must. Preferably a Masters.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching English/ Social Studies (preferably in CBSE board).
- The candidate should be self-driven, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to retain the interest of learners in the class.
- Presentable, Self-motivated and a Computer Literate.
- Ability to establish & maintain a good rapport with students.
Salary Package: Ranges between 3000 to 3500 AED.
- Able to integrate technology in the classroom.
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.