Non-native English-speaking Science Teacher NEEDED IN AMAZING THAILAND
Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Rangsit campus is seeking a qualified non-native English speaking Science teacher to start in October.
Applicants who are locally based in Thailand are preferred.
1. Bachelor's degree in Education major in General Science, Biology, Chemistry or Biological Science
2. At least 1-2 years experience teaching Science for upper Primary level
3. Excellent English communication and written skills
4. Highly organized, adaptable and flexible
5. Experience in Project - based learning (PBL) lessons is an advantage
1. 19,000 - 20,000 monthly salary
2. A contract valid from October 2019 until October 2020
3. Health insurance
4. Full assistance for work permit and visa
(Non B visa documents will be provided by the school but the fee is shouldered by the teacher)
5. Free annual medical checkup
6. Free accommodation
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.