Enter previously registered email address for your account.
Click green Reset Password.
Check your email account for new Temporary Password.
Please check your email Inbox, Spam, and Trash folders to locate NESTeachers.com message. Click on
embedded Reset Password button or url link as provided. Reset Password page will open in new browser window.
Enter Temporary Password. Enter your own personal New Password.
Save New Password.
Login with New Password
FULL TIME POSITION IMMEDIATE START
Posted March 05, 2020
Summit English Academy
Various Cities, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Up to 3,000,000 KRW/Month
Accepted Teachers: NES Only
One Full time position! Dec2019 /
Summit English Academy was
founded by teachers, not entrepreneurs! Our curriculum and style are based on a
combined 28 years of experience in the teaching field. We know what works and
what doesn’t for students. We support teachers with a ready curriculum. We
encourage good connections wherein professional satisfaction lies for
instructor and academic satisfaction for the pupil! The founders of Summit
strive to create an environment that is balanced for teachers, students, and
Our academy teaches grades 1-6 using the American textbook curriculum as well
as a variety of other sources. We work with eager, hard-working, intermediate
to advanced level students. We welcome F-4 applicants with
experience, great organization skills, and good rapport with children. If you
are looking for an opportunity to teach willing students using a diverse
curriculum, send us your application! Our Teachers ü create a
fun and interactive environment ü show
passion for teaching and care for student ü mentor
students about their academic weaknesses ü create
and execute lesson plans ü manage
and control a class of 8-10 students ü are
punctual, organized, responsible, and positive Job Description
1. Location: Seocho, Banpo(5-minute walk from Express Bus Terminal)
2. Full-time position IMMEDIATE START
3. Teach grades between 1-6
4. Work Monday – Friday (classes 1:00-9:30 p.m.) Job Requirements
1. A Bachelor’s degree in any field –Preference given to degrees in Language
and Education or any related teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
2. At least 2 years teaching experience with elementary aged children preferred
3. F-4 visa holder
4. Two weeks unpaid training if necessary, based on experience with private
academies in Korea Benefits
1. 2.3-3.0+million won (negotiable based on experience)
2. Opportunity for extra pay during intensives seasons
3. No weekend classes (with exception of biannual events)
4. 5-day paid summer vacation
5. 5-day paid winter vacation
6. All national holidays off (red days)
7. Severance pay
8. Medical & pension provided if needed Documents to Submit
1. Apostilled diploma
2. Apostilled FBI background check
3. Health/medical checkup
4. Alien Registration Card
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.