Enter previously registered email address for your account.
Click green Reset Password.
Check your email account for new Temporary Password.
Please check your email Inbox, Spam, and Trash folders to locate NESTeachers.com message. Click on
embedded Reset Password button or url link as provided. Reset Password page will open in new browser window.
Enter Temporary Password. Enter your own personal New Password.
Save New Password.
Login with New Password
QUALIFIED PRE-NURSERY TEACHER FOR JANUARY START
Posted December 10, 2019
TSIS International School - Wongwianyai Campus
Accepted Teachers: NES Only
Qualified Pre-Nursery Teacher for January Start
TSIS Junior School is conveniently located in Wongwian Yai district of Bangkok. Since August 2017, TSIS has been managed by International School Services (ISS), who are associated with over 350 schools in 70 countries. Our progressive school focuses on a holistic education that promotes the literacies, competencies and character required for children to lead their learning, lead themselves and lead others as internationally-minded, global citizens.
Applicants must be Pre-Nursery or Early Childhood qualified with excellent English language communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with parents and caregivers. We have a unique staff that work incredibly well as a team and most, if not all, of our experienced international staff will say this is the best team they have ever worked in. Being a team player who likes working in a collegial environment is a must.
The successful candidate should be available to start work by no later than Monday 6th January 2020 (possibly sooner by negotiation).
The objective of the TSIS Pre-Nursery Programme is to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum and environment for the purpose of developing personal, emotional and social skills, fine and gross motor skills and a safe environment in which to discover new things about the world under the guidance of caring and nurturing adults.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION: 1) The contract will start no later than 6th January and conclude in July 2020 with the option of extending until July 2021 if both parties are in agreement.
2) MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: - Plan and effectively facilitate a developmentally appropriate learning environment and learning experiences for the Pre-Nursery class (2 to 3-year-olds). - Supervise children according to a duty roster. - Participate in professional committees. - Be involved in extracurricular activities within school hours.
3) QUALIFICATIONS: - English speaker with excellent spoken and written English communication skills. - Bachelor of Education (specialising in Early Childhood) or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a reputable university.
4) EXPERIENCE: - At least 2 years’ experience in early childhood education.
5) HIGHLY DESIRABLE: - Additional qualifications and/or recent professional development. - Familiarity and experience teaching Pre-Nursery learners. - Familiarity and experience in working with the UK EYFS curriculum. - Sound knowledge of child development from 2 - 3 years old. - Previous experience in an international school environment.
6) BENEFITS: - salary of 45,000 baht/month. - Health Insurance - Working in an outstanding and very happy team of teachers from around the world. - approximately 14 weeks paid holiday (during each academic year). - opportunities for professional development through the ISS network.
7) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject should be ‘Pre-Nursery teacher’. ii) A short introductory email/cover letter. iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name and contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred. iv) A recent portrait photograph. v) A scan of your ID or passport photo page.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. Interviews will occur as applications are received and an appointment made as soon as a suitable applicant has been found.
*** The school accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applications at any time ***
ABOUT TSIS JUNIOR SCHOOL: TSIS (Thai Sikh International School) has been educating students since 1985. During the past 34 years, the school has developed two exceptional campuses with facilities that compare to some of the finest schools in Thailand and abroad to educate students aged 3 to 18 years. Since August 2017, we have been managed by International School Services, who are associated with over 350 schools in 70 countries. Despite incredible growth, we remain a friendly, progressive school that aims to develop critical and creative thinkers who drive their own learning. TSIS Junior School is centrally located in Wongwian Yai district of Bangkok. The school opened in January 2005 after years of carefully planning an environment that is ideal for children aged 2-11 years to grow and learn together. The Junior Campus is equipped with academic, sporting and other extracurricular facilities that outshine many other international schools in the area. In addition to spacious classrooms, facilities incorporated in the design of the four-story building include an assembly hall, air-conditioned gymnasium, libraries and dining hall. First-time visitors to the school are impressed by its beautiful, grassed playground and swimming pools. The Junior School provides the first three Key Stages of the UK National Curriculum for children in Early Years – Year 6 classes. The majority of TSIS students were historically of Indian descent. However, with 16 nationalities now in our school, TSIS is now becoming a truly international school as we welcome students and teachers of all nationalities, races and religions.
NESTeachers Reminder Always click the Send
Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.