IMMEDIATE HIRE TEACHING POSITIONS ACROSS CHINA
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER TEACHERS NEEDED
(USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and NES South Africa)
International Institution of Education (i2) is looking for outstanding Native English Speaker teachers to join our team today. If you have a passion for teaching and would love to experience the welcoming heart of your Chinese hosts and teach incredibly vibrant children who love learning through games and activities, then we would love to hear from you now. Great salary and benefits package with limited teaching hours so you can enjoy your free time.
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou, Zhengzhou(Ready in December)
Job Title: English Teacher
- You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- You will have a five-day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
- Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each
- Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
- The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners
Teachers are provided with the following:
- Professional training
- Academic training
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
- Part-time opportunities for additional income
SALARY & BENEFITS
Basic salary: 16000+ RMB per month (before tax)
- Contract completion bonus: Up to 15000 RMB
- Bonus for new teachers: 5000/8000RMB
- Overtime pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Bonus for enrollment: New Student 1000RMB
- Housing allowance；2000+ RMB/month
- Flight allowance；6000 RMB
- Sign-in allowance；6000 RMB
- Visa support: provide legal residence permit
- Medical & accident insurance
- Paid holiday
- Nursing Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Professional training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring immediate family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
- Native English Speakers Only (due to visa restrictions)
- Bachelor’s or above
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
Employer Contact Information
Phone: +86 18844765698
Please note which website, thanks.
Always click the Send Resume button on the job post page to ensure the employer receives your resume.